Thread: 'Gate' using a track by Merchandise

Default 'Gate' using a track by Merchandise

Sorry to post so much at once but I thought I'd get this little gem up. Not really by the band, it's a video shot by a friend of mine who is obsessed with his cat and with procrastinating from the rest of his life It's about his cat's obsession with the back gate and he used one of our (Merchandise's) tracks to soundtrack it. I think it's charming and if you have chance you should check out Marcfearnsblogspot or his youtube channel which has plenty more quirky little vids like this including one of him doing up the 'library' which is much more entertaining than that sounds

Enjoy,

Brad

It has the potential to be something, it just needs a bit of work done on it. I like short films where a story can be put across in a few minutes rather than dragging on and on. He needs to watch the cats behaviour more to find out what it gets up to when it goes outside. This is so he can set up in the right place and be ready to shoot. Good idea using the tripod but the 'time passes' shot of the clouds going over head is too long. I was wondering what the cat was looking at under the door, maybe that could be the payoff, a total surprise to the viewer.

'it's a video shot by a friend of mine who is obsessed with his cat and with procrastinating from the rest of his life ', sounds like someone who used to be on this forum, mentioning no names.