Thread: Need some real input

Default Need some real input

Hey!
    i have just started making videos with my friends, they are not to good yet.
    i was hoping that you guys can take a look at this video and tell me what i can to do improve.

thanks

How you could Improve..
    Well from just seeing that video of the '20 things' You can't really improve on anything on those videos. Its not like they are hard or anything like that, It was fine.
    Post some videos you have using more advanced editing etc...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredc40 View Post
    How you could Improve..
    Well from just seeing that video of the '20 things' You can't really improve on anything on those videos. Its not like they are hard or anything like that, It was fine.
    That comment is rubbish, I'm afraid.
    There's loads that could be improved. Lighting was dreadful. There was light spoillage top left and bottom right - effectively halving the visible area of the image as well as some from the overhead. And yet the subject was not properly lit.

There were focus issues and autoexposure issues.
    And then there was the subject or rather lack of it. That doesn't really matter I guess, but the film could do with a natural end - a sign-off or a punchline.

Please note I am not saying that for a video of this type these things should be improved, I'm simply stating there's plenty that could be improved - which is what the OP requested.

I'd contradict jaredc40 and suggest you try to improve your images and stick to cuts before you start playing around with "advanced" editing techniques.
    Tim