Thread: Pro Visual Direct

Blog Entries

Default Pro Visual Direct

Following a threat from Pro Visual Direct, the thread they started 'Pimping' their company has been temporarily removed pending a decision from the site administrator. Many people had made allegations about slow delivery and other various problems. Pro Visual Direct chose not to reply to those allegations.

It seemed to escape their notice that I for one had defended them repeatedly against one particular poster who clearly had an axe to grind!

I for one believe in free speech and the right of people to list their grievances in a public forum, as well as the right of companies to refute those grievances. There are many consumer rights forums based here in the UK that carry alot of of similar threads about all sorts of companies - from loan companies to multi-national electrical retailers. They don't remove threads, and I don't think we should have to, but the final decision as I say is the site administrators.

Sadly, it would appear that Pro Visual Direct prefer to threaten us than tackle their customers alleged issues.
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 07-22-2009 at 12:52 PM.