Thread: Chris & Trish Meyer's Creating Motion Graphics

Default Chris & Trish Meyer's Creating Motion Graphics

My Amazon.com order for Chris & Trish Meyer's Creating Motion Graphics with AE 6.5 (the one Millsy recommends) is "lost" in the mail. Did someone say there's a UK supplier? I've just searched for that post, but can't find it. It's probably under my nose. I want this book desperately - I'll pay anything to have it sent secure mail. Found the post about http://www.cmpbooks.com/product/1246, but I don't want to risk ordering from the US again at this time of year. Any info gratefully accepted.

Amazon.com??? You do want it badly don't you? (given that you're shipping from US to UK)

The trick with this particular book (3rd edition) is that amazon.co.uk only have a 'used' entry and they don't seem to want to sell it new I even emailed them about this when they had no listing for it at all. They suggested I look for it used - even when it had been released fro less than a month. At least the entry is there now - even if it;s not for sale new.

I ordered mine (recently) from www.computerbooks.co.uk and it turned up in good order in acouple of days. I used this link to find detaqils and make my order

http://www.computerbooks.co.uk/catal...te=&ref=683070

Hope you have better luck. Not sure if they have guaranteed and/or secure delivery though. It's listed in stock as I write this so you should have it no probs by early next week I reckon.

cheers. hic!

That's kind, Mr Mills - as always. Congrats on winning two categories in the video comp - you've set a precedent now, a McGill follow-up has to keep pace with the original.

One of these days I'll offer a helpful repsonse to a forum user. I've ordered the book. Ta muchly.

Quote Originally Posted by tone33
    That's kind, Mr Mills - as always.
    No probs! Just letting you know where I ordered mine from. But that's not to say they won't bollox your order up completely. They've been fine for the couple of orders I've made with them though.

Congrats on winning two categories in the video comp - you've set a precedent now...
    I won two categories???? I only entered one! Result! Double Prizes!
    , a McGill follow-up has to keep pace with the original.
    ...and have bigger guns and a higher body count Watch this space...

One of these days I'll offer a helpful repsonse to a forum user. I've ordered the book. Ta muchly.
    You already have, by saying thanks. As Marc points out regularly, it goes a long way. Cheers.