Thread: A simple video production help request

Default A simple video production help request

So because I'm extremely bad at Video Editing, and my Windows Movie Maker isn't working properly, I was hoping I'd be able to get some help from a volunteer.

You don't necessarily have to be PRO at Video Editing, because I just want to make a simple YouTube video with a video, some music, and little text here and there.

It's going to be sort of like a documentary, but a short one. It's about the "Michigan Dogman". If anyone is interested in sparing a few minutes of their life to help me with this much desired project, then PLEASE let me know(:

Thanks a lot in advance!

//Martin

Where are you geographically speaking. i.e. norfolk in england, california ect.I would be happy to edit it for you within the next few week but we have an upcomming production next week and that would take priority.If you do not live in my area (or contry) then if your rushes are small enough you could either send via DVD, CD or internet.I would do this on the condition that i am able to use it on my demo reel if i wish.Smifis

Smifis, I think the clue is in 'Michigan' Dogman as to where this person is located. How long exactly is your documentary? Sounds to me like it will take more than a few mintues to do that.

It's about the Michigan Dogman, but I live in Sweden.

I have the raw video file, and I can turn it into any format you want. I've got the music I want to use, and I can tell you exactly what text I want added.

It's just a short video that's going to be roughly 3-4 minutes long. I'm also going to want a few parts of the clip that are unnecessary cut off.

If any of you guys are willing to help, then maybe we should have better contact through for example IM? Does anyone have MSN by any chance? I don't use AOL or anything along those lines, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by smifis View Post
    I would do this on the condition that i am able to use it on my demo reel if i wish.Smifis
    Sure thing!
    Last edited by MArtiniio; 07-14-2009 at 08:41 PM.

I'll just add ya to msn, and we'll take it from there(:

Dude Smifis I need you on msn more often>.<

You're always online as soon as I want to reply to your messages.

And I didn't get the file you sent me because you went offline when I was like half way through of downloading it.