Thread: file problem..

Talking file problem..

hello all, i recently purchased aFull HD dvc by luminox...excellent quality..only one problem i am having...when i took the first coupe of shots on the camcorder it played back the file as an avi...then when i shot a few more short films they played back as mov files...now they play ok on the camcorder but when i try to play them on my computer they are really jerky and in slow slow motion...its driving me mad can anyone please help and suggest anything that might help play it right ..the software that came with it included the quicktime player only it isnt quick if you know what i mean..its so slow... many thanks

You could try resetting all the settings on the camera so you get avi files.

usually theres a reset button on the bottom, if not look in your manual.

if you don't want to do that then you could always convert the file to an avi. i hear the SuperC is good, i've never used it because i've always used Adobe Media Encoder but that costs money.

hi i tried the default settings before you replied and it has made no difference..also i have converted some of the files to avi but they wont play in w m player...so i am at a loss thanks for replying ..i really dont know what to do next...i am thinking that something must be wrong with my computer...but as i said my laptop wont play them properly as well...and that is a lot newer than my desktop...HELP!!!