Thread: Track Motion and Pan/Crop

Default Track Motion and Pan/Crop

Hey, Everytime I use the track motion feature it goes into a small window at the top left (where the Video FX and other features are). How do I make it so it appears in a new window by it self.

For the Pan/Crop feature when I click on the Timeline at the bottom, the Croping dissapers (Theres no circle with F shape in it). How do I bring the croping back up because when it goes I have to start all over again and its annoying.

Thnxz in advance

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_E View Post
    Hey, Everytime I use the track motion feature it goes into a small window at the top left (where the Video FX and other features are). How do I make it so it appears in a new window by it self.
    On the left hand side of the small window towards the top are 6 verticle dots. This is your "grab handle". Click and drag this to the middle of the screen and the window will separate from the tabbed windows. Release and resize to suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_E View Post
    For the Pan/Crop feature when I click on the Timeline at the bottom, the Croping dissapers (Theres no circle with F shape in it). How do I bring the croping back up because when it goes I have to start all over again and its annoying.
    My guess?
    Look at the timeline in the P&C window. There are TWO timelines (I'm assuming you're running Pro Vegas or my guess is way out). The top timeline is "Position" - click on that and you'll have the "F".
    I think you're clicking on the "Mask" timeline which requires you to draw your own mask and hence does not use the "F" shape.
    Tim

TimStannard thank you