I started rendering mine on Friday evening. Since then, I have:
- almost completed Christmas shopping in Milton Keynes
- extracted the bloody radio from my wife's car to get the serial number so I can get the code so I can get it working again after the battery died (no-one told me you had to put distilled water in them - I thought that was a thing of the prehistoric past...) If you have never tried extracting a car radio with the bent coat hangers you can get from Halford's, there is a form of excruciating torture you have missed
- replaced near side brake light on both her car and mine. Uncanny how they both went at the same time. Deeply unnerving.
- cleared the lawn of dog poo and leaves and mowed it
- cleared almost all the drive of leaves
- washed and ironed the children's school shirts
- cooked tea three times
- put up all the bloody stupid stupid bloody Christmas lights
- provided technical support to my son/his PC
- done the zillion and one other things that are required of today's father/husband/dogsbody
and I still have no idea whether it's finished rendering or not. I just haven't been able to get back to it. Tonight? Hah! I should be so lucky.
Oh ye who are unmarried and childless, heed the plight of one who is neaither and learn...
Premiere Pro, Encore, Photoshop, Ulead VS6, WXP Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2GB, 2 x 250GB SATA3 drives, 2 x 250GB USB 2 external drive, DVD writer, GeForce 7300 GS 256MB
The biggest fool can ask questions that the wisest man cannot answer...