Default Ken Block style video

Hey guys!
    just wanted to show you my video,
    I was inspired by ken block.
    My crew & myself is from israel,
    I'lll be glad to read your opinion.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Nicely filmed & edited. Even though I'm not into this sort of stuff I didn't look at the clock until 2 mins were up.
    A good mix of shots.
    I particularly liked the introduction shots, the shots from the car circling the camera and then from the static cameraman watching the car circle. And how did you get the shot from the side of the car looking forward at the fron wheel? A mounting on the side of the car? Good shot anyway.

The whole thing had a good narrative with a clear beginning, middle and end. I'd have just cut the middle section by a minute or a minute and a half. But I guess that's the last thing car enthusisats would want.

Western Europe

I liked watching that. Those scenes were well executed during the shoot and well edited in post production. I don't think the music suited the cutting style, a piece of music with a faster beat or a pulsing beat to compliment the power of the car I think would have worked better. Great driving aswell, nice to see that drifting is alive and well in Israel and one final question, are you The Stig?

Nice work - You stop for an instant tyre change at 1-30?
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

not quite up to blocks standard but then again i dont s'pose you have his budget

nice skills both with the driving and with the camera/edit, i liked the filter work.... magic bullet ?

Best hand made vid I've seen this month. Did ya put an intern cameraman on the corner drift shot in case he wiped out? harr harr.