Thread: Ulead VideoStudio 11

Default Ulead VideoStudio 11

I bought the EasyCap USB video capture device and installed the Ulead VideoStudio that came with it. Because this was only version 7 or something, I went and downloaded an updated one, but it crashed when I went to capture. That's not my problem though. When I try to select any option for capture format besides AVI, it just processes for a few seconds then goes back to AVI. I've had it working on this computer, but I'm trying to get it to work on a laptop. help please.

Also, I'm trying to use the HyperMedia Center program which came with the Tevion Multimedia USB capture device. My problem here is that I can only select formats to capture in, never edit the settings for them. They are all coming out in about 320x240 and that's not nearly big enough. help please.

bump
    10char

Try to install FFDShow-codecs in Your Windows.

There is a few free capture softwares that You can try:
    32bit&64bit XP and Vista - VirtualDub
    32bit XP and Vista - Debut
    32bit XP - AmCAP

i did. asdf

Check if Your processor works too hard. Go to Task Manager's Performance tab (ctrl+alt+del) and look at CPU Usage - it should be between 5-15% during Your capture software is on and if it is much more, so try to stop other processes from Processes tab (if You know what they are). If that doesn't help and CPU Usage is nearly 100%, so You can buy more RAM or bigger processor.

Basic EasyCap DC60 (v2.1a, 2.1b and 2.1c) needs at least 800MHz P3 processor and EasyCap DC60+ (v3.1A and 3.1B) needs at least 1,7GHz P4 processor.

Quote Originally Posted by EasycapExpertti View Post
    Check if Your processor works too hard. Go to Task Manager's Performance tab (ctrl+alt+del) and look at CPU Usage - it should be between 5-15% during Your capture software is on and if it is much more, so try to stop other processes from Processes tab (if You know what they are). If that doesn't help and CPU Usage is nearly 100%, so You can buy more RAM or bigger processor.

Basic EasyCap DC60 (v2.1a, 2.1b and 2.1c) needs at least 800MHz P3 processor and EasyCap DC60+ (v3.1A and 3.1B) needs at least 1,7GHz P4 processor.

i know the ram is over 1gb, otherwise someone else is using it right now so i can't check the mhz. does the mhz matter as much?

bumpasdfas