Thread: Noobie Needs Some Advice - Most Intuitive Video Creation Software?

Default Noobie Needs Some Advice - Most Intuitive Video Creation Software?

Alright I'm looking for software to create 1-2 minute videos for promoting clients products, websites, services, etc ... I'm just wondering if there is any software out there that has built in video templates or animated templates that I can just add my own graphics and text? I already have Adobe After Effects but the learning curve just seems way too time consuming for what I need done. Here are some video examples of what I'm looking to make: Small Business Marketing, Consulting - Armitage Consulting - Syracuse, New York (I can't add live link for some reason) Is there any video animation software that allows you to make videos like this by just adding text/graphics? Any help would be greatly appreciated! RE

I'm not sure why my post got bunched up like that because that is not the way it was formatted. Am I suppose to use HTML to format these posts?

Weird...

Check out products from the likes of Ulead and Pinnacle as they had templates built into them the last time I used them. Most of them as tacky and look cheap and may not suit what you are trying to do. You should be able to download a 30 day trial of each from their respective websites and see which one you like best.

You might want to look at the Sony Vegas family of products. Even their lower cost "studio" line provide a really intuitive path for editing video AND audio.

I use Vegas and I love it.

Brien Lee
    www.videostorysecrets.com

Ok I'll check out the software you mentioned and see which one best suites my needs. Thank a lot guys, your input is appreciated!

Default Re: Noobie Needs Some Advice - Most Intuitive Video Creation Software?

Video creation for the Marketing a business will help them a lot because they can easy demonstrate the product through the video... But for this they should have proper advice about the way how to implement the video or marketing..... For more details you can visit the site guerilla marketing ideas, small business marketing services, small business marketing solution...

Gentlerainmarketing - Marketing ideas,Marketing strategies,lead generation,new clients

My suggestion would be to post this in the right area this is the "Submit Your Own Guides and Reviews" section. Is it really that hard for people to read??
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman Photography View Post
    My suggestion would be to post this in the right area this is the "Submit Your Own Guides and Reviews" section. Is it really that hard for people to read??
    I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I browsed the forum and couldn't find any general help section so if you could point me in the right place to post I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to move or delete this thread if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by s4nt0s View Post
    I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I browsed the forum and couldn't find any general help section so if you could point me in the right place to post I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to move or delete this thread if necessary.
    I moved it for you. You'll get better responses here. this is the general software questions section. Any software that dosen't have a section should go in the general section.

Welcome to the forum
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction