Thread: No Budget Website & Moho animation contest

Default No Budget Website & Moho animation contest

Hello and welcome to my shameless self-plug of our website www.nobudgetvideo.com We have improved the layout, added more content and will add a lot more on a regular basis. Check it out and let me know if you like it and why (not).

And check out my competition entry of the Moho 5 animation contest right here:
    http://www.nobudgetvideo.com/contest.html
    And if you like that watch the other entries here:
    http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14
    and vote for your favorite animation here:
    http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=702

And if you are wondering; this animation is based on the "Paper Cut" movie in the Digital Director contest. If you haven't seen that watch 'em both and see the difference!

Thanks for your attention,

Reindert.
    www.nobudgetvideo.com

Great animation. Very well presented. The lip syncing was done really well. Have to say though that your acting skills are not quite the same standard

Didn't really understand what the storyline was about but didn't matter really. I just liked what you did.
    Lloyd

That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

the animation looks nice. i went on your main site and watch some of your other videos. you guys seem to have a very off the wall sense of humor. Maybe you might like our videos: http://www.boredom-induced.com

let me know if you'd like to link exchange or anything!

b.j.

Hello B.J. (I hope those are not your real initials, you're parents must really hate you, what was the alternative, Seymore Butts? )

That sense of humor is mainly my fault and yes, it can be off the wall but in reality it's kinda off the ceiling, slight difference.

That brings me to your site. I've watched some clips here and there and will watch more when I have some more time. Inspired lunacy AND a hot chick, why can't I find girls like that with a crazy sense of humor? And don't take it the wrong way but there are quite some video amateurs out there "inspired" by Jackass. That's ok but once you get that out of your system why not try and find your own style? The car crash clips are fun but a bit "Jackass-Light", I prefer the more creative clips like the bored-puppet fight scene and the Bush-f*cker (been there, done that).

On my next update I will put a link to your site, a link back would be nice.

If you like some assistance on more plot-driven material, perhaps something with your apetit(e) for destruction just contact me, maybe we can compliment each other in some way. Just send me a "broad" in return!

Reindert.
    www.nobudgetvideo.com

Just wanted to wish all of you the best for 2005 so I figured my "own" thread would be the best place to do so. If you go to my website you can watch a little "Best Wishes" animation I made.

Best wishes etc.

Reindert.
    www.nobudgetvideo.com