Thread: Needed sound fx and voiceover Animation programs?

1. Default Needed sound fx and voiceover Animation programs?

Firstly I do not want a complicated or high end professional stop motion program. I also do not want to spend more than say $80 dollars. I want it to have sound capability such as sound fx and voiceover. I do not want to have to export to another program to add sounds. It is for windows use by the way not mac.I will be using it with a Logitech Pro 9000 webcam.

All your suggestion helps me to take decision !!

Try AMCap 9.11

AMCap 9.11

Hey bro. How do you start threads on here? I can't seem to figure it out.. I'm just trying to get to short questions answered:

1) Are there any Video Editing programs that work with Windows Vista 64 bit?

2)Are there any Video Cameras that work for (and have drivers for) Windows Vista 64 bit?

I don't use Windows Vista 64 bit for the very reasons you are asking. I like to have a quiet life, looking after a 32 bit os is enough trouble for me. Try Adobe, Sony and the other popular websites to see what they are flogging these days, they may have 64 bit versions of their editors. It's not the video camera that's the problem if you need a driver or if you are tied to any software to view, copy or heaven forbid even edit (thinking high def here) a 64 bit version may be more harder to locate than hens teeth.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    I don't use Windows Vista 64 bit for the very reasons you are asking. I like to have a quiet life, looking after a 32 bit os is enough trouble for me. Try Adobe, Sony and the other popular websites to see what they are flogging these days, they may have 64 bit versions of their editors. It's not the video camera that's the problem if you need a driver or if you are tied to any software to view, copy or heaven forbid even edit (thinking high def here) a 64 bit version may be more harder to locate than hens teeth.
    Thanks for suggestion
    Last edited by johnmartyn; 07-08-2009 at 07:07 AM.