Thread: Mountain Unicycling video

1. Default Mountain Unicycling video

Hi guys,

Im new to the forum. I have been editing unicycling videos for a few years now, but have only just got some half decent equipment.
    Here is one of my latest videos, it was shot when it snowed earlier this year.

Filmed using a Samsung HMX20C on standard Def. Edited using Puremotion Editstudio 6.
    I would like to start using the High Def capabilities on my camera, but my computer can't handle the high def files (It struggles with the normal footage from this camera). Can people recommend a decent hardware setup for editing in high Def?
    At the moment I have a 1.8GHz AMD Athlon, 2GB ram, 120GB harddrive, running windows XP sp3.
    With that spec its really jerky in the preview so I can't time the footage with the music at all, and its ruining my enjoyment of editing :(

Anyway, comments and criticism welcomed on the video.

Hi Edd!

That looked so fun and great editing. The song worked very well with the film.

All the best with it!

3. Default

Hi NashTax,

Thanks for the kind words.
    Re: You comment on youtube. Yes I would recommend unicycling. Besides the great sense of achievement when you first learn to ride one, the people you meet through unicycling are the best bit. Everyone is so friendly and it makes for some great events and meets.

Wow, that was a really different twist on snow fun, had me hooked.

I am not sure if your serious about the tube or just showing for fun but long title intros usually distract viewers on the tube..Remember most viewers have really short attention spans. I have found just dumping the titles seems to work best, leave title info till last..

Interesting content, nice.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video