Thread: premier titles

Default premier titles

What programme does anyone recommend for making titles on becuase the Premier 6 one is poo! Any ideas folks thank you very much.
    Francis

PS
    Also is there a good pre set for using on time lapse on cars to get the cool blurry light effect.

haha, poo! That's quite an analogy. What kind of titles are you wanting to make? What is it Premiere's titler is lacking? I agree, it isn't the best solution for designing and creating titles, for this you might use Photoshop, Freehand or maybe a 3D app or something if not indeed a camera. You can then import your pretty images into the titler and sequence them as you wish.
    Who shares wins

Default Re: premier titles

Quote Originally Posted by franimall
    What programme does anyone recommend for making titles on becuase the Premier 6 one is poo! Any ideas folks thank you very much.
    Francis

PS
    Also is there a good pre set for using on time lapse on cars to get the cool blurry light effect.
    TitleDEKO is good, came with my copy of 6, there was also another program on the disk, just don't recall which one it was.

hi,
    It took me a while but if you want to spin and move the titles around then you can use the motion settings in Premiere. It is quite flexible and works ok for me but it still is pretty pants

Blog Entries

There's the cheap Cool 3D from Ulead - not a high end app, but a lot less pants than the Premiere title offering.

Default WMM

IMO, WMM, or Windows Movie Maker, has awesome titles and text effects. Very professional looking credits too. Even the "Star Wars" effect.

I'm talking about the latest version though.

Yep
    I would Definitely reccomend Movie maker 2 for your titles, even if for nothing else, as you can export as .avi . The only problem though is that if you make a long title, it will take up a lot of space. Also, i cant import the finished thing into premiere!!

If you want awesome, easy-ish titles as well 3d compositing and have a beefy budget get combustion2. Its price should be dropping as 3 is out now.

Tonga