Thread: pinnacle 12 plus transition problem

Default pinnacle 12 plus transition problem

hi, i am new here. i am having trouble with transitions in pinnacle 12 plus. when i try to have different volume levels on the master volume between adjoining clips the program wont let me. the same with transitions, you cant alter the volumes either with the master vol slider or with manual volume markers. is this a program problem or a sound card problem?

any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by rico ravenshaw View Post
    hi, i am new here. i am having trouble with transitions in pinnacle 12 plus. when i try to have different volume levels on the master volume between adjoining clips the program wont let me. the same with transitions, you cant alter the volumes either with the master vol slider or with manual volume markers. is this a program problem or a sound card problem?

any help would be appreciated
    The volume fades automatically during transitions on the same timeline. Try cutting and pasting the soundtrack to another track to control manually.

first off, thanks for responding. Secondly, with pinnacle 9 you could do this manually on the main audio track. any idea why they decided it would be a good idea to make this an automatic thing? seems a bit of a step backwards if you ask me.