Thread: Premiere Pro: Jittery, poor slow motion after render: PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

1. Default Premiere Pro: Jittery, poor slow motion after render: PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

I am in desperate need of someones expertise on this forum. I have Premiere Pro CS3 and I am having real problems with the slow motion of some of my clips. After rendering the slow motion parts are very jittery and not good quality at all. I am so disappointed with the outcome.

I feel like I have tried everything to increase the quality from choosing options like deinterlacing, using twixtor, flicker removal. I really don't know how to get quality slow motion on my clips.

I am almost at begging stage now if anyone has any ideas at all of a reliable outcome to solve this problem.

If I cannot check this forum often enough I would be very very grateful if you could email me at stus.box@gmail.com.

If anyone can help, the sooner the better. thanks

2. Default

use time remapping , instead of slow motion, read about time remapping on the help section of your program. F1

3. Default

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. Can I ask, what is the difference between using the speed/duration option and time re-mapping. Do you think it will make a difference to the jerky rendered footage?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stu2882 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. Can I ask, what is the difference between using the speed/duration option and time re-mapping. Do you think it will make a difference to the jerky rendered footage?
    yeah personally myself don't use slow motion at all, time remapping is what use . try and see what you think .