Thread: PS v12: Menu rendered as Green screen

Question PS v12: Menu rendered as Green screen

I have a video where I have created motion menu which all looks great within pinnacle, but as soon as I render the video to DVD format (Video_TS) the menu appears as blank green screen. I have read about solutions where updating graphic cards and drivers, but I have been able to successfully create other videos of same type with menus working perfectly and i'm positive its not my graphic card or drivers since I created another video with menus that worked.

Any advice (besides get better video editor) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you use 12.0 or 12.1? What menu templates?

I have this problem too. Any solutions?

I am using 12.1 with the Tribute Sub menu.

I was hoping the patch would solve this but no luck.

Also my menus appear very pixelated. Is there anything I can do about this? Is it the same problem?

Tony

Hi, I had the same problem and it did my nut in. In the end I solved it but I didn't need any software upgrades or patches. Somewhere along the way when you add the menu title and then subsequently start editing the Pinnacle software is corrupted. I ended up sorting it by simply deleting the title page and some other early scenes, saving the project and then replacing them back with the minimum of editing and transitions. Also if you are using any special effects try rendering again but take these off unless they are absolutely necessary. Not particularly technical repsonse I know but it worked for me. Just keep changing it and keep plugging away and it should work in the end.