Thread: Export Problems

Default Export Problems

I made a movie in adobe premiere pro cs3. It was made from videos I uploaded from a Panasonic DV camera (not HD) and the project is in Pal DV widescreen (Pixel ratio is 1.422.

First I exported it through File->Export. When I tried to burn it to DVD with ConvertXtoDVD It only exported the first few seconds, and with a different program It burned with audio only . Then I tried to export it through the media encoder as "Mpeg-2 DVD". But then parts of the sound had Weird Ticks. Then I tried to export it as WMV video But then it gave me an error that the audio had an error with the VBR.

I can't seem to be able to export it properly to DVD. Can you help me please? (P.S. sorry for the crappy english )

Hi,

First of all can I ask a couple of questions please?
    1. Why donít you use Adobe Encore as the DVD author as it is in with CS3?
    2. Why are you going via File> Export, when Prem CS3 has Adobe Media Encoder?

Some of the problem might be if you have a bootleg copy of CS3 Ė I am reliably informed that bootleg copies have certain parts missing that will be downloaded once run for the first time and registered, however im not accusing you of having a bootleg Ė Try this-

New Comp, Pal DV, Import all assets and set them to the timeline in a row (No fancy things as this is just a test)
    Once ready go to
    File, Media Encoder, Choose a preset for Pal DV (Not Mpeg DVD) and export this to a folder.

Open Encore and import the just rendered file, set it as first play and burn a tester DVD.

I did a small tester last night and found no problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Mitch

If the words "what the flippin 'eck was that about!?!?" entered your mind after reading Mitch's Post, here it is again,

Hi,

First of all can I ask a couple of questions please?
    1. Why donít you use Adobe Encore as the DVD author as it is in with CS3?
    2. Why are you going via File> Export, when Prem CS3 has Adobe Media Encoder?

Some of the problem might be if you have a bootleg copy of CS3 Ė I am reliably informed that bootleg copies have certain parts missing that will be downloaded once run for the first time and registered, however im not accusing you of having a bootleg Ė Try this-

New Comp, Pal DV, Import all assets and set them to the timeline in a row (No fancy things as this is just a test)
    Once ready go to
    File, Media Encoder, Choose a preset for Pal DV (Not Mpeg DVD) and export this to a folder.

Open Encore and import the just rendered file, set it as first play and burn a tester DVD.

I did a small tester last night and found no problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Mitch

Smifis.

If your referring to the "Hi,
    " bit then yeah i know....

I copied and pasted it from a word document, seeing as if i leave this page open for more than 2-4 minutes and dont do anything i have to sign back in again...

Or if it was something abut the post its self then please tell me!

By the way, you started the sentence "If the words" but didnít finish it.

I see nothing wrong with what i have written, valid questions; good point about the bootleg software; and then a quick guide to get the problem solved...... No, still canít see whatís wrong....

Mitch

Nahh it was about [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]. the post is a valid and a good answer in my opinion, i would of posted the same thing if you hadn't got here first.

It threw me too.

God only knows!!

Cheers for the post

Mitch