Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New film, The Hangover

Smile New film, The Hangover

My name is Paula and I'm working on behalf of new film The Hangover, from Old School director Todd Phillips.

The movie is set on the morning after a stag night, when the groom to be, Doug (Justin Bartha) and his three buddies (Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis) wake up in a trashed Las Vegas hotel, with little memory of the night before.

The film has its UK Premier on June 10th and is in cinemas from June 11th.
    To promote the film, we're running a competition through our Official Hangover Movie YouTube channel For the chance to win a trip to the set of the film - Caesers Palace in Las Vegas, just submit your craziest or funniest video to our page through the box at the top.

This could be a clip of a wild night out, a strange hangover cure or anything you find amusing! Id love to hear your comments about the film and let me know if you sign up to the Youtube page. Well also be posting up exclusive trailers, film clips and interviews over the next few weeks.

To be the first to see these exclusive clips, subscribe by pressing the yellow 'subscribe' button at the top left of the page. New subscribers will also be entered into a daily draw to win tickets to the premiere on June 10th!

Paula

Hi all,

Just a little update on this - we have just released a very funny new trailer for The Hangover on our YouTube page. Please note this contains swearing, and is a lot riskier than the last one, so is not for the easily offended!

Enjoy:

Remember if you want to be the first to see any new material you can subscribe to the YouTube page by clicking the yellow button on the top left you then also have a chance to win daily tickets to the premier and a trip to Las Vegas.

Let me know what you think of the new trailer.

I thought it was good, Im planning on seeing that movie when it comes out. I couldnt go to your youtube page. I guess people in the US are locked out.. What part do you have in the making of that movie?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Weve now uploaded some videos of The Hangover cast sharing their favourite hangover cures -take a look at them on The Hangover YouTube page. If you have a hangover cure of your own youd like to share, upload a video of it onto our YouTube page and you could be in for a chance of winning the trip to Las Vegas!

As already asked by Chapman Photography above, what exactly was your contribution to the making of this film? Or are you just promoting it on here?

youtube link doesnt work.

Works alright for me.

The clue wouldn't be in her name, by any chance!

I think its just a drive by spamming of the movie.. The poster is not listed as havinging anything to do with the movie and hasn't posted a response...

The Hangover (2009) - Full cast and crew
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I thought as much just a spammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast