Thread: Editor seeking experience

Default Editor seeking experience

I have recently come to the Video Editing world after working in the media field doing photography. I'm looking to get experience in editing. I've been working with Final Cut.

So if anyone has any projects that they need some editing done on, please get in touch as I'll be able to help.

Thanks

Ben

Hello Ben, where abouts are you based and are you still looking for editing experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin.OConnor View Post
    Hello Ben, where abouts are you based and are you still looking for editing experience?
    I'm based in London, definitely interested in some editing experience. What's the project?

Hi Ben,

I don't know what your level is and what sort of experiences you are after. But I run a video production company in London and in need of a junior editor to do wedding, corporate and small web video projects. if you are interested, please send me your CV and a link to your showreel. This is 3 months minimum wage position with appraisal for permanent role in the near future.

Email me at: info@didamedia.com

Hi,
    I am willing to learn how to film or edit.
    I am reading tutorials but I think I will get real knowledge when somebody will guide me.

So I am willing to came to any filming for free to help you (not sure with what) or to try to edit your movies for free if you will tell me what you want

Best thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by raffetf View Post
    Hi,
    I am willing to learn how to film or edit.
    I am reading tutorials but I think I will get real knowledge when somebody will guide me.

So I am willing to came to any filming for free to help you (not sure with what) or to try to edit your movies for free if you will tell me what you want

Best thoughts
    Hiya,

Please send email to: info@didamedia.com to discuss the potential editing internship position.

Thanks,

Frank
    www.didamedia.com

Bespoke and Affordable Video Productions in London -

| Corporate Video | Commercial | PR Events | Live Recording | Motion Graphics | Music Video | TV Productions

I did reply before.
    To your email and PM

Now I emailed you again...