Hi Everyone,
I've been watching the forum for a while, got a lot of usuful tips from here, many thanks. I've been enjoying working with videos for about a year now, since I shot my first wedding, quite accidently actually. What an accident it was, now after about 10 years of working as a printer I'm starting to think seriously about changing profession, ha, ha. Just can't stop filming/editing. So far I've done a few family pictures/movies compilations, one wedding and some excercise clips for myself, nothing commercial.
At the beginning of my adventure I knew straight away it's gonna be serious engagement, so decided to go for some pro NLE and went for Vegas (at least it's pro for me) Never tried other editing software but I don't regret my choice. I find Vegas very friendly and intuitive. Keyframes are just perfect invention. Maybe if I knew what I'm missing playing with the other availible tools out there before I would have some doubts, but overall I'm very happy with it. Although still when people hear the name Vegas I can see little smile on their faces.

Anyway I'm glad to be here, hope now I can be useful for very new beginners and share my knowledge, having still my eyes wide open for some new tricks

All the best