Thread: Twilight Fan Trailers (Yes I know but plz comment)

Arrow Twilight Fan Trailers (Yes I know but plz comment)

I made these video's specifically because there is a high demand for them on Youtube, so trying to reach out to that fan base with getting them into my videos and establishing subscribers. It's actually been pretty challenging because most of the trailers are based on the books that haven't been made into movies yet so finding clips that fit the storyline has been very time consuming.

I have sony vegas 8

Tips and suggestions welcome, i always start fiddling with them after the upload to improve but there are some FX i i can't seem to grasp (including the limitation of text fx)

One issue i'm not quite sure of an easy way to workaround (i've since found the pan crop to work) is that since my videos are taken from various sources some are widescreen and some are full so it creates an inconsistency. Is there a simple way to adjust all clips so they are the same size?

Last edited by susan74; 05-27-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries

User vids - one of the rules is one film per thread. Feedback just becomes confusing otherwise.

Can you edit all but one from your post please and thn you can always post the others on new threads if you wish.

Ta, Mark.

Blog Entries

It's hard to feedback on films like this unless you are familiar with the original video.

I cant tell what is your cut / edit / musc / fx cos I dont recognise the source.

So, they looked quite swish and smooth but as I said I am not sure what is you