Thread: Gunshot Effects and more effects

Default Gunshot Effects and more effects

were can i find free effects, or find effects which i can buy but trustfully.

link to sites please

and do not post me a link to Detonation Films i already know it something else, with more effects, fantasy, dubrie, gunshots etc

You want gunshots eh? How about all you will ever need and all for free? Pop ov er to videocopilot.net. over there there are some tutorials that show you how to build muzzle flashes by hand using Aftre effects. All easy stuff once you've seen the tutorial a couple of times. Also, he has a great video tutorial showing how to cheat the gun slide moving during the shot.

They defoo have these tutorials. However they may prove not to be free tutoriasl. might be on on of there DVDs they sell.

Alternatively, you must consider, my friedn, that nothing worth having is for free. Perhaps you should consinder paying for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    Alternatively, you must consider, my friedn, that nothing worth having is for free. Perhaps you should consinder paying for some.
    In which case, Mr Kamer over at VideoCopilot has just the thing for you. His DVD called Action Movie Essentials has muzle flashes aplenty, along with explosions, smoke, blood splatters.. the list goes on!

All the video elements are pre-keyed with a transparent alpha channel ready to drop into your project, scale, rotate and grade to match your background plate.
    Last edited by MarkOneMusic; 05-26-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    You want gunshots eh? How about all you will ever need and all for free? Pop ov er to videocopilot.net. over there there are some tutorials that show you how to build muzzle flashes by hand using Aftre effects. All easy stuff once you've seen the tutorial a couple of times. Also, he has a great video tutorial showing how to cheat the gun slide moving during the shot.

They defoo have these tutorials. However they may prove not to be free tutoriasl. might be on on of there DVDs they sell.

i don't mind paying, i just wanna know, what is the best dvd/addon/etc i should buy

does videocopilot allow you to download and pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Orathac View Post
    i don't mind paying, i just wanna know, what is the best dvd/addon/etc i should buy

does videocopilot allow you to download and pay?
    Pretty uch all their products are available for download. Do watcht he tutorials though that are availabel for free. he certainly does take you through creatng a muzzle flash and gun slide/recoil effect. might be in a free one or on one of the purchase products. not sure. wirth checking.

I was just looking for the same thing last night and came across this...

Basic Jumper Teleportal Effect In After Effects (Technology & Cars)

And scroll down to From User and look for Make Bullet Holes & Muzzle Flash Using After Effects, he also shows you how to escape from a strait jacket, might come in useful one day!