Just got installed Vegas Pro 9. Everything goes well except when trying to "render as" any video. Error message appears saying Vegas Pro has stopped working. Details:
Application Name: Vegas Pro
Application Version: Version 9.0 (Build 563)
Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
Fault Module: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0\FileIO Plug-Ins\aviplug\aviplug.dll
Fault Address: 0x0559F7B8
Fault Offset: 0x0000F7B8
Fault Process Details
Process Path: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0\vegas90.exe
Process Version: Version 9.0 (Build 563)
Process Description: Vegas Pro
Process Image Date: 2009-04-17 (Fri Apr 17) 01:12:56
Tried all recommendations found on the net
1. replaced aviplug.dll in FileIO Plug-ins with the one from Vidcap Plug-ins folder. this causes only to have audio output.
2. downloaded/tested different aviplug.dll versions
3. updated to latest k lite full codec pack 4.8.5, also tested vista codec package 5.2.6
4. allow vegas pro 9 in advanced systems settings Data execution prevention
5. uninstallation, manual registry cleanup, reinstallation
I'm running Vista home premium 32bit. Had no problem with previous versions.
Anyone facing similar issue?
Any happy VP9 user out there, can you post your aviplug.dll file from your C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0\FileIO Plug-Ins\aviplug ?