Thread: Adobe Premiere Pro - Media Export Problem Concerning Sound

Default Adobe Premiere Pro - Media Export Problem Concerning Sound

When I try to export video, instead of getting a single video file, I get three. A M2V file with video but no audio, A WAV file with audio but no video, and M2V.XMPSES file that my computer doesn't even recognize.

I am exporting with the MPEG2 Blu-ray format. It's the only one I've found so far that can export my video at 1280x720 resolution, if I had another format I could use I would.

Also, if there is a way to preview what a small segment of video would look like without it being choppy I would love to know. Not that I'm complaining.

there are many formats to choose from. for you media master, you should export with the same format as your original footage, e.g. avchd or hdv. after you've chosen the correct for mate look under presets for 720p. choose any of those and chick render/export, i can't actually remember it word for word of my head at the moment.

Ok the reason why you get 3 files, what you have are the separate streams, they need to be "mux"ed together, and this would produce what most people would consider a normal video file to be, just one file. In the normal presets, they are automatically muxed together.

The M2V file is video just the video with no audio
    The WAV file it the audio with no video,
    and the M2V.XMPSES is a xmp meta-file adobe products use to keep information about the video files - you can delete this if you like, but you might as well keep it.

Oh i forgot...

Quote Originally Posted by phildog View Post
    Also, if there is a way to preview what a small segment of video would look like without it being choppy I would love to know. Not that I'm complaining.
    Faster pc mate?
    What are your computer specs? it should play any media file if you can edit HD video with it.

I'm having the same problem in Premiere Pro CS5.5. I cannot export as a MPEG-2dvd in premiere, nor as a MPEG-2dvd in the media encoder. I even tried to encode the file as an AVI file, and then take the AVI file and convert it to a MPEG-2dvd in media encoder. No dice. The file I'm trying to do all of this with is a 26minute sequence on the premiere timeline, so it's no space and data hog. It's originally an MPEG-1 file. I keep getting the error code that both Adobe premiere, and adobe media encoder can not read m2v.mpses files. 2nd question how exactly do you "mux" these separate files together?

Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to tackle these problems.