Thread: Eco Angst with Buster Greenballs.

Blog Entries

Default Eco Angst with Buster Greenballs.

A bulb just blew in my house and I had to use all I had - I have a draw full of these loew energy bulbs after having replaced all the bad ones in a fit of right on ness. After 2 weeks of bumping into things in mock victorian dreariness I gave up and changed them all back.

And that gave me the idea for the film.

A one take wonder. One shot, one take, one cut.

I took hours to edit it cos I wanted to edit something - took ages choosing music.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/LowEnergyLight.wmv

Last edited by Mark W; 05-17-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Blog Entries

I will say befor anyone else - the lens is dirty. I just threw everything together in rush to do it all.
    Any dirt on the wide adaptor is close to being in focus so it really has to be spotless.

Blog Entries

For the first time ever, my wife has laughed at a film from these forums. She holds exactly the same opinion of low energy bulbs as Buster and thought the film absolutely excellent.

Thank you Mark. Now she finally sees the potential in filmmaking she may allow me to make another one day.
    Tim

Blog Entries

Lols - thanks Tim.

Camera erxposure was not adjusted, but maybe it is a bit of a cheat.

I like nice bright white light so the bright bulb was a Ikea 150w halogen. But still - they are rubbish.

Mine were from China - it's fashionable to assume that means poor quality - maybe - anyone know of a bright cfl that comes on fast?