Thread: Virus Mayhem

Blog Entries

Default Virus Mayhem

Getting a bit bored of virus emails (probably not) from conform@c o n f o m.tv.

Out of interest, anyone ever got a virus email from one of my various addresses aparently from me? Got one from purejammy a few weeks ago. Ahh, the wonders of viruses. Or is that Viri?

lol I once had one arrive in my ISP email inbox from a domain that I owned. Needless to say I slapped my own wrist and reported myself to my hosting company
    Lloyd

That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

Interesting that you got a virus from me. I remember a while back I went through a phase of getting (spoofed) viruses from young millsy. Really worried about it I was even though I am anti-virused to the hilt. You're probably right that the senders addresses are spoofed. Its also likely that at least one of the forum users has been hijacked.

I shall send you a pucker email just to make sure.

Incidentally the plural of Virus is Viruses.
    COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

PJ: I think that's 'pukka' (makers of my son's favourite pies, known to the rest of the family as 'Puker Pies' - the pies, that is, not my son...) Or is it an email pursing its lips as if about to kiss someone?
    Premiere Pro, Encore, Photoshop, Ulead VS6, WXP Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2GB, 2 x 250GB SATA3 drives, 2 x 250GB USB 2 external drive, DVD writer, GeForce 7300 GS 256MB

The biggest fool can ask questions that the wisest man cannot answer...