Thread: new to Premier Pro 2.0

Default new to Premier Pro 2.0

So a friend of mine was cleaning out his store room and asked if I wanted a box of software he had. I said sure and took the box. Well, as I'm looking through it, I find a copy of Adobe Premier pro 2.0. I think eh cool. I can have some fun with that.

Now I worked with Adobe Premier 4.0-5.5 in high school but I can see that Pro 2.0 is a totally different animal. So I figured I'd hope on line and find some tutorials and kinda hit the ground running. Well after close to three hours of searching all I've found are a half dozen "buy this tutorial CD" sites, a Dozen dead links and a hand full of "Premier add-ons". None of those are really helping. So I found this forum and figured I'll make a post here and see if anyone can point me toward a book about Premier Pro 2.0 or a site that actually has the tutorials on it and I don't need to pay $30 a month to access.

So, anyone got any sites or books that they can throw my way?

Really appreciate the help all.

Premiere Pro 2.0 and onwards look very very very similar, and just look for tutorials for them. they will of course be some differences but not major. CS4 is the most different out of Premiere 2.0 and CS3