Thread: No, I wont stop filming.

Blog Entries

Default No, I wont stop filming.

Happened again today.
    I think I will make a compilation of these to daft music.

I dont normally keep them, will from now on - lols.

Raw from camera with lots of compression to audio.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/VForums/twat.wmv 2mbit.

I told him I wasnt going to go and he had best call the police cos something terrible was cearly happening.

He didnt, I asked him not to get in the shot, he kept telling me it was not allowed, after a few mins I was done.

Then I walked about the place for ten mins and watched him trying to follow me without looking like he was - funny.
    Last edited by Mark W; 05-06-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Interestingly enough Mark, I was down in Millennium Square this weekend - where you were accosted and told to move on when you did the pirate day movie.

Now I don't have a whopping big shoulder mount like you but by the time I've set up my Canon on a reasonably substantial tripod, and put the shock-mounted mic on top of it it doesn't look like the average consumer setup. But I was there filming for maybe 20 minutes without anyone taking the slightest notice.

I then moved on to the centre, the docks and hotwells without any trouble.

Just lucky I guess

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paulears View Post
    ...The best thing to have is a Press Pass - in many cases, waving one of these does put off people..
    Easier said than done, to have a genuine one that is. Joining Bectu just to get one thats properly accredited hardly seems worth it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkOneMusic View Post
    Interestingly enough Mark, I was down in Millennium Square this weekend - where you were accosted and told to move on when you did the pirate day movie.

Now I don't have a whopping big shoulder mount like you but by the time I've set up my Canon on a reasonably substantial tripod, and put the shock-mounted mic on top of it it doesn't look like the average consumer setup. But I was there filming for maybe 20 minutes without anyone taking the slightest notice.

I then moved on to the centre, the docks and hotwells without any trouble.

Just lucky I guess
    I guess it was cos when i do vps i try to look all pro as people perform much better.

I have foten thought about a bectu press pass - but tbh i dont tink that makes much odds - and in some cases it appears to make you a target.... ( mumbles about psychotic g20 soppers )

There was a letter in our local paper this week from an outraged woman who had been taking snaps in the area and had been removed - wankers !

I am planning a mssed film in there soon - lols.

Funny that the sec was the bloke from that advert on the telly....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    .. I have forgotton thought about a bectu press pass - but tbh i dont tink that makes much odds - and in some cases it appears to make you a target....
    It is the only one officially recognised by ACPO - so maybe it would.... (make a much odds, not make you a target).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lockwood View Post
    It is the only one officially recognised by ACPO - so maybe it would.... (make a much odds, not make you a target).
    lols.

Recognised by APCO - yea and I bet that costs them.

APCO make thousands for it's members by endorsing stuff, it's a police maffia.