Thread: 3gpp2 conversion troubleshooting issues

Default 3gpp2 conversion troubleshooting issues

I recently discovered that my mobile phone can take glorious resolution video but only in 3gpp2 format. This would be fine because I found a converter that would work for it to change it to AVI/3gp/wmv etc, however it doesn't seem to carry sound. My goal is to be able to post my videos on youtube, but I don't seem to be able to bring the sound with it . I can post the 3gpp2 files directly with sound, but it seems to be sped up too fast. Does anyone know of a more reliable freeware program than Vidcleaner?

Blog Entries

I very much doubt the video is anywhere near competitive with even the most basic camera, it is after all just a phone.

Just as an aside - the trick when filming with something sooo small is to keep the picture as stable as possible.

For conversion I would be suprised if ' super c ' dont do the job - free and one of the best.

Default Thanks

Much obliged for the info, I went ahead and downloaded Super C. It seems to get me stuck at the same point with every other program I've tried. it'll start the conversion, but it just says error, as well as with this program I have no idea where the output file is placed. All signs seem to point towards not having the right codec. Anyone know of a really good codec pack?

Blog Entries

Google ' nimo codec pack '.

Phones often produce video in weird codecs - often they seem to only ever work in the phone.