Thread: Video Edit Magic.... cant do 1280 help!

1. Default Video Edit Magic.... cant do 1280 help!

im using Video Edit Magic. im trying to make movie at 1280 res uncompress video and uncompress audio but wheneve ri try...... after clicking next it always take me to mpeg setup page! then i click next.... then it goes to transcode screen..... and nothing happend! its not even in progress when it says it is!

it seems that i cant make 1280 res video! i tried 1024x820 and it let me but not 1280! please help.

i also tried not uncompress video and make 1280 res and xvid and still take me to mpeg page. help.

1280 is not a standard res and this could be part of your problem. i have never tried to use or ever will use Video Edit Magic so i can't really help you with settings but try it with a standard resolution.

3. Default

well last time i can do it 1280x1024. now i reformat my computer and i cant do 1280x1024 now.

i took pieces by pieces of clips together. i think you call it montage. all clips are 1280x1024 res. when i put the clips together in vidoe edit magic and make movie.... i try to bring it out as same 1280x1024 uncompress everything setting but when i click next.... it took me to a mpeg setting which is not normal. it supose to take me to straight to transcode page.

i dont know whats wrong...............

hey i have the saved project.... say i uninstall video edit magic............ and reinstall...... will i lose my saved project?

no you shouldn't, make a backup onto dvd if you're unsure.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smifis View Post
    no you shouldn't, make a backup onto dvd if you're unsure.
    what if the saved project is version 4.6 and the version im getting new is version 4.0? will the saved project still work?

I dunno, you'd have to send techincal support an eamil and ask them or wait for someone with experrience with the software to come along.