Thread: Sonyvegas 8 problem

Default Sonyvegas 8 problem

I got a problem with sony vegas 8
    If i am making a movie, and i trow an Video FX or transition on it normally u get a window that u can edit your 'effect'.

But now i get a strange little window with no options at all. with all the effects i do. First i hadn't this with sony vegas 8..

So i looked at sony vegas 7 and there it was just normal how it should be, but i dont know how i get it to normal in sony vegas 8

This is what is showing on sony vegas8

This on sony vegas 7, how it should be!

Do u people know how to get this normal?
    Thanks in advance!

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Hover around the top part of the grey box in the 8 window and the mouse will change to indicate you can pull it down - this will reveal the sliders and stuff.

hahaha, im so stupid
    Thanks alot!

Have you registered your product with Sony? What Version Name and build of the s/w are you running?

I think you'll find this is a website......
    Suggestions: Do you have to render to AMV? Have you tried rendering to a different format? Have you tried rendering a different file to AMV? Could be something on the timeline Vegas doesn't like. You need to do some legwork to narrow down the cause. No one here has a crystal ball! Could be you'll have to put in a support ticket to Sony - they're far and away the best people to know what that error message you're getting really means.

Blog Entries

It seems saraan2008 was using the spamming trick of posting copied text into existing threads. The text included a spam link, as did 5 other posts. The user has been banned and the posts deleted. Sorry for the inconveniance guys.

Thanks Marc . ..

What an utter "tool" . . . . .