Thread: very new please help

Default very new please help

Hello every body my name is cory and i just got interested in editing I have all the tools i need except knowledge the first thing i need help with is how to get my recordings onto my computer I have the dazzle devise that goes from my cam cable which is vhs to the computer but can i use that to get the video clips to my pc? I have a sony camera and some of my discs cant be finalized so i want to get them on my pc. Im sure I will have alot more questions soon but this will be a start thanks for the input.

Yes, in the Capture utility DO NOT enable Scene Detection nor DV DEVICE. What you have here is a AV VHS stream that is being converted to DV thru' the DAZZLE device and that stream must not be considered as anything that can be controlled. What are the outputs n the DAZZLE device? Better yet, post here your DAZZLE product name/number.

I may have been wrong about the dazzle had tyhat in my head i looked at my old software and it is pinnacle studio and studio plus the devise that has vhs input with also a s-video in and usb output when i tried to use it a couple weeks ago it wanted me to reinstall the drivers for pinnicle. hope this helps

No Eye Deer . . .