Thread: whether a video is forged or not

1. Question whether a video is forged or not

Hi,

Can Adobe premiere be used to tell/detect the video forgery?

Can you give us a little more explanation about what you mean exactly please?
    http://muvipix.com Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more

3. Default

Actually I want to know whether a video is being edited or not (originality of the video)i.e whether its being combined from different clips into one clip or not.

This is serious as somebody is blackmailing me..........

pls help............

Quote Originally Posted by chauhan.vineet1 View Post
    Actually I want to know whether a video is being edited or not (originality of the video)i.e whether its being combined from different clips into one clip or not.

This is serious as somebody is blackmailing me..........

pls help............

think you need the police and a solicitor....blackmail is a crime...end of....

Blog Entries

A forensic expert in this field may be able to give an opinion but for most people it would be very difficult and even for an expert it may be hard to be certain.

If you are being black mailed and you are innocent go to the police rather than internet forums.

Good luck.

Blog Entries

The cynic in me says this is bull. If anyone was being blackmailed with video, they'll know if it was forged or not by simply remembering what they did?

For blackmail to work, the person being blackmailed would have to be guilty of something, yes? Would they not remember doing the deed that's been filmed? If they dont and didn't do anything, blackmail can't happen. Q.E.D.

Whole thing seems daft.

Blog Entries

Hmmm - I was trying to be nice this week.

I have been blackmailed once - I called thier bluff - that was the end of it. And no I wont say what it was cos it was shocking but I was accused of a crime I didnt commit by a mad girl - think about it....

As suggested if you are innocent then so what ? ?

8. Default

Thnx guys for ur advice.actually i havn't committed any crime.I was so shocked on seeing that clip that I myself want to investigate that's why I came here (want to know If it can be found out----jut a human mind curosity). But now guys I will lodge a complaint as u guys suggested.