Thread: Halo 2

Default Halo 2

Well, someone was gonna do a post on this at some point. Probably. Well, maybe not.

Is anyone else here playing Halo 2 multiplayer at the moment (not right at this moment but you know what I mean)? It's consuming my life (I knew it bloody would) and I'm still getting my sorry aged a*se kicked by 2 year olds (at least that's how old they sound sometimes).

Anyway, would be glad to meet up online at some point - especially if you are in the European timezone (my gt: torrent)

hmm..wonder if should re-enter the saddest git competition ran recently in the After the Watershed forums?
    Lloyd

That's my opinion. If you don't like it I have others

System: Apple Macbook Pro 17, and an external Freecom 500GB eSATA drive.
    Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

In our (student) house we've got an X-box with Halo2, and a broadband connection, but we've got it setup through a wireless router, so apparently we can't play X-box live through it or something, so for now we make do with split-screen and system link when our mate can be arsed, not quite the same.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i

Strange. I used my Xbox on Xbox Live, through a wireless, for about 9 months and it worked fine. Oddly enough the problem was system linking it through a wireless router as it routes on the physical address (MAC) as opposed to the ip. Most (read all) wireless routers replace the incoming MAC address with their own, although you can usually set up MAC cloning in the router setup options.
    Lloyd

Software: Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Color, DVD Studio Pro 4, Compressor 3), Sonicfire Pro 4.5
    Favourite Resources: Findsounds.com, Free DVD menus, Ken Stone's FCP Page, Wikivid

Blog Entries

I've now got my xbox, but halo isn't really my thang...

...just been playing links2004 for the last 6 hours though And PES4 is preordered and WILL be played to DEATH (on and offline!)

I'll let my housemates know about that, they were convinced it wouldn't work for some reason, I don't really have a clue about X-box live myself, or MAC address's or ip's, even though I set up the router for our house. I just let the fool-proof software do its thing and it seemed to work ok.

I might hassle my friend to look in to X-box live this week. it sounds like a laugh.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i

It'll definitely work with the router, yep. It'll be a shit to get up and running, but it's do-able.

I've been playing it split screen a lot, and online with xbc and kai a bit. I want a headset though. Sick of not being able to shout at stupid norwegian kids.
    AMD Athlon 1700 (@2200mhz from 1466 sod the noise!) - 768mb pc3200 - 200GB Maxtor - Pioneer 106 - GF4 Ti4200 - twinhan/visionplus pci dvb-t - random pci analogue tv tuner - A7v600-x (to replace the a7n8x-d that died...) - random 17\" CRT
    Sony STR-DE425 & Eltax c205s;
    xBox w/20GB HDD- executer 2.3b;
    xBox - standard;
    Konica/Minolta dimage z10 w/2x512mb SD;
    iRiver h340;
    A silly amount of Cat-5 and usb cables

I'm online most nights with Halo 2 - It really is stunning!

Gametag is: HARDBATTLE

What's your gamertag LJR?

See you online!

It's torrent - see you on there
    Lloyd