Thread: BITC - /any/ software does it?

Default BITC - /any/ software does it?

Hi,

Trying to do something I thought would be really simple. Send a DVD with burnt-in timecode. Can't find any software at all that will enable me to save with BITC.

Image quality isn't important, it's a comment copy. I'm happy to convert to any format (currently original on DVD) and re-export a saved file with BITC on.

It's a one-shot requirement so ideally software I can download. Doesn't matter if it has "trial" or something watermarked all over it. All that matters is BITC, and that I can't find. Any kind soul out there can guide me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Evan

Blog Entries

So long as the timecode has been captured from the camera in the raw video it will appear in any dvd you make.
    If you didnt capture the time code you can eaqsily add one with just about any editor.

Did I miss something here?

Hi Mark,

I don't have timecode on the original. I can add it in-vision; I can't find a setting that enables me to save the video BITC though. If you know of any software that allows me to do this - like you I keep thinking I must be missing something - I'd be grateful for a steer as to what & how.

Thanks!

Evan

Blog Entries

Vision? That an app you are using - never heard of it so cant help - but like i dais any editor can do this - many are avaialble for around 50.

Premier elements and vegas platinum - there are more.

Hi Mark,

"in-vision" refers to the timecode being burnt into the individual frame and becoming part of the picture so it survives as a reference point across any copy format. A throwback to the innocent days when we off-line edited with two U-Matic machines and a pen. I now want some kind of permanent in-vision reference point that's there regardless of what the DVD is played on. I picked on BITC because it's so basic, but I now can't find any way of burning it.

I don't know "Dias". Do you have a URL? Pinnacle Studio doesn't seem to do it, I know that much......

Cheers,

Evan

ave a look at this, Video Timecode - Download

Brilliant - thank you!