Thread: help editing please!

1. Default help editing please!

how does everyone do that?!?! like film themselves like four times and then play all the videos at once so that your a one man band?!?!...can u do this on movie maker?!?! can someone please tell me how to do this and on what program?!?!

for example:

i was told you can resize the clips, if this is true, how do i go about doing that?

Blog Entries

I dont know if wmm can do that - but yes - as done in that clip - you just resize each clip - there are other ways but that is how that dude did it - that and very careful filming making sure the timing is spot on.

If wmm cant do it then check out some ' value ' versins of pro editors.

I know for a fact that lite versions of vegas can do this - 70 ish.

Would it not have looked more convincing if the clip in the middle had been pulled down to line up with the clips on the sides or is it stuck up in the air for 'artistic' reasons?

Blog Entries

Indeed - it is a bit pants.

5. Default

how do i resize the clips?

it depends on the software.. in Sony Vegas its the pan and crop tool.. Just grap the handle in the corner and resize or enter in your dementions..
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Make sure you have Constrain Proportions ticked or whatever it is called in the software you are using, so the video is resized properly. If the video is set at smaller dimensions, it would be better to recapture it at full size and then making it smaller rather than the other way round to avoid pixellation or stair casing.