Thread: moving radio/waveform effet in Premiere pro

Default moving radio/waveform effet in Premiere pro

Hi,
    I'm a newbie here and not sure if i'm posting in the right place but here we go.
    I'm running an old radio programme and lloking for some kind of radio,possibly with a wav or vu effect, to give the viewer something to look at.
    I don't have after effects but have seen one of the skins on winamp that may do the trick.
    Basically i was just wondering if anybody on here knew where I could get such an effect and if I could download etc. Ideally something that moves with the audio and is not static. I was looking at putting my audio into winamp and the videoing it and putting it back into premiere but that seems quite long winded.

the example of the one I was thinking about in winamp is herehttp://www.winamp.com/skins/details/122328

Obviously I would need to see permission to use this but suely there must be an easier way?

I have I am explaining myself properly and am glad i have found this forum as I am sure it could be very useful

Scoopd

Blog Entries

I have done this in the past by playing the tune on something like winamp and screen capturing the meters and then using that viudofuile in the edit.

From about 1.20 onwards - I think I captured the VUs from a sound editor I use - goldwave.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/bushbushed.wmv