Thread: Deleted Video Effects in Monitor window. Pls help!

Unhappy Deleted Video Effects in Monitor window. Pls help!

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro and I've accidentally deleted the Chroma Key/Video Effects tab in the Monitor window. There are usually dual pane Monitor windows side by side at the top right of the page and when you click on the left one it has your Sequence01 and then another tab for Video Effects with Opacity, Volume, etc. However underneath those it should have the Video Effects, Chroma Key option so I can delete the green screen and put images in. (get my eyedropper tool from the pull down arrow)
    However, when I was remembering how to do this function, I accidentally clicked the black X and closed the Video Effects in this monitor window. I was able to bring it back somehow, but it only brought back three options: Opacity, Volume and something else. I can't get it to put Chroma Key back on there or the little slider thing that I use to adjust with.
    If anyone knows how to get this back it would be a lifesaver! I'm not very technologically inclined, so I apologize for the lack of proper terminology.
    OR if anyone knows if I can just open up a new project but somehow move all my Project Bin contents over so I don't have to re-capture them all over again, that would work too. I'm at the point where I have all the captured video in the bin and have dragged all the contents in order onto my timeline. I'm now ready to put images in and remove the green screen with chromakey, but I don't want to have to start over and re-capture should I just open up a new project. I did check a co-worker's project and she has the proper Video Effects in her Monitor window, so it is something I did to our computer.
    I can't find the answer elsewhere online and can't post it on the Adobe forum for some reason either.
    Thank you!!

From the main Menu, Window/Restore Workspace, or something like that. Everything you wanted to know about Premiere Elements and more