I am currently using Movie edit pro 2005. I am after an effect which either blurs or darkens the surrounding edge of the picture, like a vingetting effect in photography, if you know what I mean. Its for a wedding clip of a garter and I have the brides underwear also in the shot at the top, hence the need to blur/darken this area of the clip.

If any one could help I would really appreciate it.