I was the director of this video, we had a verry nice crew to produce this one and some good actors. Some money was invested for the paramedics. 1 cameraman, 2 light guy, 1 dop, 2 actors. Was shot in 1080i but the version on vimeo is verry lq compared to the original.The set-up was
- 1 XDCAM F-350 whit a 5,5x19 fujinon lens
- 1 shure mixer fp-31 whit a blimp + sheniser shotgun mic
- 1 dolly
- 1 car to completely crash and destroy whit a big yellow tonka toy ( was fun )
- 1 car to make the fill light set-up whit some white softner on the front of it
- 3 little 500w arri light kit pro
- 1 blu tarp because it was rainning like hell, and yea light spot resist verry well to water.
Its a 30 sec commercial spot.
Dont look at it in this preview, go to vimeo for full res.
[ame=http://vimeo.com/3182352]La vitesse tue on Vimeo[/ame]