Hi,

I have finally completed (or almost complete) my high res photo slideshow with final cut express. The exported file is a total 20G! It took 1 hour to export the file (It took 3 horus to export to web version with quicktime conversion ~60MG).

Now I need to burn the show to DVDs, so that it will play on DVD players or computers.

1. What software should I use to burn it to DVD (iMovie? Encore?) ?

2. What should my export setting in Quicktime conversion be so that the slideshow could be exported at the highest quality possible onto a 4.5G single layer DVD (including the extra information that the DVD burning software will add) ?

3. Does burning to a Dual Layer DVD means that the extra Gigs will allow a better quality show to be burnt?

4. What should my export setting in Quicktime conversion be so that the slideshow could be exported at the highest quality possible onto a 8.5G dual layer DVD (including the extra information that the DVD burning software will add) ?

Your answer will greatly increase the efficiency as it will take forever to do trial and error on the exporting with quicktime conversion ;->

Thanks in advance.