Thread: American Trans Am - Video Helped sell it.

Exclamation American Trans Am - Video Helped sell it.

One of my friends was trying to sell his Trans Am Car, he like the rest of is feeling the pinch.
    He tried his local paper, gumtree, even auto trader, but nothing seemed to work.

I had nothing to do last sunday, so said I would film a short piece for him as a keeps sake,
    it was only as we were filming I thought, why not put it on youtube, we can do a small interview
    and you an email people the link.

Well I did 5 hours filming, 1 days edit. The film went on youtube and his myspace page, the result?
    he sold the car in two days! Bugger got 5,000 and what did I get>.... 2 pints!. It does show the
    power of the medium we are in. Besides I did enjoy blasting around in it. Sound is a bot crappy as I was not expecting to do interviews, its all on camera.

All content created by me Any questions feel free.

Andy.

Tried to embed the video but the forum wont let me.. why? also signature does not show.

Link <<

Trans AM 3D element XLH1 By Andy Lunn On ExposureRoom
    Andy Lunn Film Maker from Leeds - Will travel worldwide - www.media73.co.uk - 01132 252 418 - 07801 234 307

Ah, I love the sound of Pontiac thunder! Liked the video . . . my first car was a 1965 Pontiac GTO, Hurst 4speed stone crusher, 389 , 3 deuces and a 411 rear, so this Trans Am was sweet to see, traction bars and all . . . would have loved a shot of the hood popped. Anyway, nice job . . . but why was everyone driving on the wrong side of the road?

Blog Entries

Nice film & treatments.

Though I'm very tempted to say "Your eyes don't wobble around when you're talking to someone through a car window - think about it"
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    "Your eyes don't wobble around when you're talking to someone through a car window - think about it"
    LOL Touche!
    Driftwood - Available on iTunes - www.driftwoodfilm.co.uk

Follow me on twitter - @DirectorJWebber

lol very funny. I was trying to say too many people use zoom while filming, its the first sign of an amateur film maker, it was not directly pointed at you
    Andy Lunn Film Maker from Leeds - Will travel worldwide - www.media73.co.uk - 01132 252 418 - 07801 234 307

Blog Entries

Glad you tto it in the spirit in which it was intended.

I think the imprtant thing about receiving feedback here (at least for me) is not that the comments are necessarily correct, rather that they make one think about these these things (and your comment certainly made me revisit my film - always a good thing)
    Tim