Thread: Hello All - Andy Lunn - media73 - Leeds

Talking Hello All - Andy Lunn - media73 - Leeds

Hello all, I found this site while browsing around. My name is Andy Lunn and I am based in Leeds.
    I have been a freelancer and run my own business Film Production Company | Leeds Based offering film, video, motion graphics and dvd production. I am here to network, learn, share my experiences with others. I hope to add some work and view other people productions.

I am entirely self taught, and had a background in design and advertising which I feel really helps, too many new people film then present in a poor, shoddy, dare I say it 80's way.

In the mean time, hello to one and all. Lights, camera....

Andy Lunn Film Maker from Leeds - Will travel worldwide - - 01132 252 418 - 07801 234 307
    Andy Lunn Film Maker from Leeds - Will travel worldwide - - 01132 252 418 - 07801 234 307

Western Europe

Welcome to the forum, hopefully we will get the chance to answer a few questions together over the coming weeks and months. See you on evening rounds.... now where did I put my white coat?

Hi Andy
    I am a recently established freelance video editor. I live in Bristol but am planning a relocation to West Yorkshire in the next few months and it would be great to make some contacts in the Leeds area. Does your company keep a database of freelancers?

Hi Andrew,
    I remember you from the IOV forums. Good to see you're still alive n kicking
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I try to always be poor shoddy and like something from the eighties - lols.
    And not only in my films - you should see me dance.
    Last edited by Mark W; 05-22-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Hi Karen, i'm also based in Bristol, if you're ever in need of a 2nd camera operator then give me a shout.