My School will be doing BBC School Report for the 3rd year running.

Quote Originally Posted by

BBC News School Report gives 11-14 year-old students in the UK the chance to make their own news reports for a real audience.

Using lesson plans and materials from this website, and with support from BBC staff, teachers help students develop their journalistic skills to become School Reporters.
Register for School Report
In March, schools take part in an annual News Day, simultaneously creating video, audio and text-based news reports, and publishing them on a school website, to which the BBC aims to link.
My role in it this year is to produce all graphics, idents, overlays etc. i will also be putting editing each story together using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Every year we make a full 25~ minuet television broadcast to go onto the bbc's website and onto our in house tv channel where we regularly make our own tv programs.
Quote Originally Posted by
Lynn Grove VA High School[/url]]The 2009 broadcast of Lynn Grove VA High School's own in-house TV channel; made by students - run by students.
The BBC news school report programme containing a purpose made studio set, local news, international news, schools news, entertainment news, science tech news and sports news from the school and nationally. A complete news programme.

Coming soon March 26th 2009
The live feed from our school will be broadcasting on our website on the day (26/03/2009).

Please Check Back Visit