Thread: Red Block in timeline

Default Red Block in timeline

Hello to all,
    I am having a heck of a time redoing something that I have already done. I have authored a couple of dvds using the drag and drop onto the timeline method. I am redoing a dvd with multiple choir songs from my Church. I wanted to start over due to my project disappeared when I shut down. Now when I import my avi clips, I get a red bar across the timeline. I can veiw the clip in the souce viewer but not the other one ( I forget right now). I have checked the location and it appears to be the same. What is going on? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I am using Liquid 7.
    Blessings
    Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by ulremember View Post
    Hello to all,
    I am having a heck of a time redoing something that I have already done. I have authored a couple of dvds using the drag and drop onto the timeline method. I am redoing a dvd with multiple choir songs from my Church. I wanted to start over due to my project disappeared when I shut down. Now when I import my avi clips, I get a red bar across the timeline. I can veiw the clip in the souce viewer but not the other one ( I forget right now). I have checked the location and it appears to be the same. What is going on? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I am using Liquid 7.
    Blessings
    Chuck
    Hi Chuck,
    Did you manage to solve this problem?
    Tony Rhodes