Thread: Bristol based video production 7 digital media content - Hurricane Media

Default Bristol based video production and digital media content - Hurricane Media

Hurricane Media is a Bristol based video production and digital media content agency. We typically work in partnership with media agencies to deliver content for brands such as Panasonic, Puma, Speedo, HTC Mobile, Kraft, Clarks etc.

We do a lot of work in the events industry from delivering graphic stings and animation for video backwalls at conferences to filming events as they happen and supplying content to be used on websites and DVDs. We make stunning Apple iWork Keynote presentations for hundreds of events each year and a lot of our clients vow never to use Powerpoint again when they've seen the results that can be achieved with this amazing piece of software.

One of our other specialties is 2D and 3D animation. We can model just about anything and our work can be seen in a variety of locations across the globe. We recently produced the following HD 3D animation for one of our clients which may be recognisable to some having been used extensively across the London Underground network: HTC: London Underground Advert | Corporate video, motion graphics, print and branding | Hurricane Media

If you're interested in any of our services feel free to contact us.

Corporate video, motion graphics, print and branding | Hurricane Media
    Last edited by HurricaneMediaBristol; 03-05-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Gissa job then -

Hi Mark,

We haven't got any permanent positions here at the moment but we're always looking for good freelancers We're crazily busy this week and next but it might be worth looking at coming in to have a chat in the next couple of weeks about what you might be able to help us out with.

Do you use Final Cut Pro?

Cheers,
    Mark

Blog Entries

Yea - maybe - a few casual bits of work may be good. I am based in Bristol.

I dont use fcp but I have been editing obessively for years. I could probably pick it up in a few hours - I prefer vegas.

Daft show reel for your amusemnt, is a few years old -

E mail me if you think a chat may be in our mutual intersts. markdwatson@blueyonder.co.uk
    Last edited by Mark W; 03-05-2009 at 01:07 PM.