Thread: New Production Company (Weddings, Commercials...)

Default New Production Company (Weddings, Commercials...)

Hey Guys,

This post is about creating and image and promotion; what's the best way?

www.acrolabmedia.com

I think the site needs some work. We are have a few people look at it to make some adjustments/re-do the site to a new liking.

I think a site is a very big part to creating an image for your clients- let me know what you think of this basic one and also check out some of our portfolio goods at www.acrolabmedia.com/portfolio/

The big question here is; What's the best way to get clients to sign and to get the name out there?

Thanks,
    Ari
    Last edited by arirosenberg; 03-03-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arirosenberg View Post
    The big question here is; What's the best way to get clients to sign and to get the name out there.
    Simple. Be good at what you do. But what exactly is it that you want to do? Your website sends a combination of messsages. If I were looking for a wedding videographer, that would be an instant turn off. Although many pros will tell you you're win most business by word of mouth, you have to start attracting business to develop a reputatation. I don't think that will happen right now.

I would suggest that you think about where you want to go. In my opinion, I would suggest that a website would be most viable for wedding type videography. Brides would typically search the internet for services, and I would suggest that you should build a website around that. Other services should simirarly have seperate sites - this is typically what most small business videographers do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arirosenberg View Post
    I think the site needs some work. We are have a few people look at it to make some adjustments/re-do the site to a new liking. I think a site is a very big part to creating an image for your clients
    Being harsh, it certainly does. Particulalry as you're offering design services.

very true, but we are mostly video production and photography.

But yes, we do need to upgrade the site and separating weddings is a very good idea.

Thanks!