I need help from someone who is an expert with Camtasia Studio v5. Help with any of the below points will be much appreciated
I am trying to record a screen capture video and produce it in the desired format but I have quite a few questions which need answering.
1. What versions of Adobe Flash (and related tools) should I have
2. How do I ensure that my web visitors are most likely to be able to view my video without any problems and not show any Flash errors
3. How do I ensure there won't be any problems with thousands of people viewing the video at the same time? Any advice on setting up with Amazonaws.com
4. I need you to work with me. I will record a short sample video and you can tell me where I've gone wrong.
I can also record the Camtasia Studio options I'm choosing.
5. Recording setting required + Production setting required. Recommended screen resolutions.
6. After recording and producing a video, how do I load it back into Camtasia so I can try producing it again with different settings? (when I try and import it, it forces the screen resolution to be reduced.) Where is the file stored?
7. How do I stop the timeline being shown on the produced video? I do not want my visitor to be able to control the playback or see how much time is left to play.
For example see:
(I'm not sure if this is done in Camtasia but this is similar to how I want to show it)
8. How can I set it up so I can show both powerpoint slides + screen capture in the same video?
9. How can I show text above the video? Again like in
10. Which option should I be choosing: One Video, Express video or Legacy SWF? The only one which seems to allow "no playback controls" as an option is the legacy option.